Sunday, January 11, 2009

Ever get that funny feeling that your future's not gonna be legit...

One quick post before I buckle down and do my math homework.... that I put off until the last minute.  Ugh...

I've had a busy first week of school.  Math is my most difficult class.  I also have a four week 10 key class, an Intro Accounting Class, a College Survival class and a Painting class this term.  It's going to be hectic balancing school and work for Winter term, but it's going to pay off, I'm sure.

Today I went to breakfast with one of my favorite couples, Stef and Nicholas.  I LOVE breakfast and I love to eat it any time of the day or night.  So I jumped at the invitation to go eat breakfast with Stef and her man.  

After that I picked up the ingredients for apple crisp and apple pie.  Then I went home and put on my apron and went to work.  

Over the snowy winter break, I had lots of indoors time.  I actually worked on card sets as gifts for my family.  I forgot to scan one set and then I forgot to scan the other, but I did remember at one point, so I have some to share:



No comments: