Friday, May 15, 2009

Matchmaking in the air....

http://www.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20090513006276&newsLang=en

interesting concept. As a single lady, I can honestly say, this is intriguing. I love a boy with an accent, so I'd love to meet some super fantastic dude in New Zealand, but I'm not the best with matchmaking type stuff, so I'm not sure I'd enjoy the flight over. I think I'd have too much pressure on to find a match.

I'm not that into finding my match right now, anyway. I do have a nagging urge to hurry up and find someone to share my life with, but realistically, I have no time to add another person to my life. It's sad. I know. boohoo... Oh, I also have notoriously bad taste in men. Clearly, that is motivation for me to enjoy the single life and celebrate my freedom!!!

Have a fantastic weekend!!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

We have that in common, the bad taste in men thing. LOL.

The word verification: fuct....what's that about?

Anonymous said...

Are they marketing it toward US citizens? In that case, stay at home and have the shitty date. Take a friend to NZ!

Rachael said...

word verification? oh, for leaving a comment. I don't know, it does the same thing when I leave Stef a comment. It must default to that setting.

I will investigate now.

Kristi said...

LOL no, I meant the word....it was ironic, or maybe not so much....talking about bad taste in men....verification word is "fuct". LOL oh well, I thought it was funny.