Saturday, July 11, 2009

More books...


I just finished reading The Wedding, by Nicholas Sparks.  I was loaned this book by my boss.  She wants it returned, so against my better judgement, I read it.  I say, "against my better judgement" becasue I have read Sparks' books before.  They are pure works of fiction.  In my experience, real life doesn't happen at all the way his books are written.  I think I like real life, but I do take something from his books.  I do like a little bit of fantasy in my life... 

I did find a couple of quotes that I really liked from this book.  

"But love, I've discovered, is more than three words mumbled before bedtime.  Love is sustained by action, a pattern of devotion in the things we do for each other every day."


"Yes, I decided, a man can truly change."

No comments: