Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Latest cards/shows watched.... update

Hey everyone out there in blogland.  How is life treating you all these days?  Well, I hope.

Life continues to move on, days go by in a blur... Some days pass too slow for me and I'm checking the clock every five minutes and others I look up and the day is nearly over.

Work is fine, home is fine, I have shelter above my head, clothes on my back (& front) and food in my belly so I can't complain.

That being said, I'm going to start seeing a therapist in the very near future.  It has come to my attention that I have some ANGER issues.  While I don't like admitting these types of things in public, I am doing just that.

In the meantime, I'm making cards like a mad cardmaker and attempting to organize as I go.

Here are my latest projects:

I seem to dig the fishing cards.  They are super fun to make.  Stickopotomous stickers, CI fishing lure paper, Basic Grey "Hey Boy" collection pattern paper.

Fun firetruck/fireman themed card.  Love the wood and red paper and the thing that looks like a fireman shield.  You will never in a million years guess where I got that shape for my Slice.  The last place you'd ever look.
 A nice birthday mom card.  I color pencil colored the entire door stamp.  Unity door stamp.

A birthday card for my #3 customer.  This was super fun to make.  Glitter, star, bows 3D tape and Voila! 

 Fun France themed card for a coworker.  More from the Hey Boy collection pack.  I clearly love that paper right now.
 Envelope for the France card.  Cut from an old map.
 Card for a coworker/friend/customer.

Finally getting around to some generic Mother's Day cards. 





Almost forgot to mention what I've been watching lately.  I finally saw Argo, End of Watch, third season of Dexter,  third season of Brothers and Sisters, It Happened One Night (with Cary Grant), Father of the Bride (with Elizabeth Taylor), The Perks of Being a Wallflower (which I LOVED), Scotland, PA. I started (but haven't finished yet) Hitchcock, the series "The Comeback", season one of Frasier...

No comments: