Thursday, January 24, 2013

New year, new post.... (card scan heavy)

New year, back to blogging. Hoping I stick with it this time.
I have grown tired of Facebook and am going to blog my heart out rather than waste time reading everyone's status updates. The posts worth reading are few & far between.
Plus, I edit myself far too often on FB. I don't want to offend people. For some reason, here I feel I can offend freely. Woohoo!!!
For a bit, I will be posting my cards on here. Just until I figure out my website & how too upload photos.
OR Until I come up with something interesting to say, I suppose.
Had fun with this card for my number one customer, Typewriter & hipster glasses-inspired:
This is my latest. Super fun, sushi & film inspired:
Sister has a birthday on Saturday... pink & yoga-inspired:
Fun Thank You card for a coworker.... robot, pink, glitter-inspired:
Fun card for a new-ish customer... pug, bright colors, manis, pedis & girlie-inspired:

No comments: