Thursday, January 31, 2013

Wednesday is my least favorite weekday...

Really?!?! I was eating my dinner and my temporary crown popped off. :( What a bummer. Guess I'll be heading to the dentist tomorrow so they can put it back on. Ugh! Maybe if I'm lucky, my permanent crown will be in & I can just have them put that on. Oh I hope, I hope, I hope....
Worked on a 12x12 page job for a friend at work. I didn't scan it or take a photo. I wasn't that pleased with my finished product. I'm not very inspired tonight & I wanted to finish & get it to her because I have other card jobs I want/need to get done for this weekend!
I did make this cute little generic birthday card for my basket at work. Just kind of fun with polka dots. I got to use some of my favorite colors... more of that enamel effects stuff and I made a straw with striped paper. Now that I look at the finished product, I think glitter on the "ice cream" part might be cool. I will think about it....

No comments: