Sunday, April 26, 2015

Although I rarely run out of things to say, somehow when I'm faced with a blank blog space I feel very put on the spot and pressure to fill it up.  I don't work well under pressure or when put on the spot, for the record.

Yesterday I got to go to breakfast with one of my most favorite people on the planet.  My friend Sandra (I worked with her at a company for 5 years, left a year and half ago and still see her pretty much once a month for breakfast)!  After chatting for a couple hours, we went our separate ways.  I found a scrapbook store just a little ways away from there last time I met up with Sandra.  I decided to stop in and just check out the store again.  It is called Whimzee's Scrapbook Studio at 16630 SW Shaw Street, Beaverton, OR 97007. www.whimzeesscrapbookstudio.com  I like the lady that owns it.  She's always full of information and I always like to get a perspective or opinion on Project Life from people in the scrapbook world.  Her store has a ton of stuff and I'm a weirdo, because I like the stores with lots of stuff and not necessarily just the trends or the latest items (like a lot of the chain craft stores have).  It isn't the HUGEST store, but it's a good size and has a TON of stuff in it without being cluttered or difficult to move around in.  The pic below is only a part of the store... not even half.... Anyway, there is a large work area in the middle of the store for crops and classes (I'm sure).


Today my sister and I drove up to the Hulda Klager Lilac Gardens in Woodland, WA.  http://www.lilacgardens.com/ and the smells of the flowers alone were fantastic and the flowers looked so cool.  We took a zillion photos and hung out as long as they'd let us.  :)












No comments: