Saturday, April 25, 2015

Wow!  Where oh where did April go?  I know there are still 7 days left or so, but feels like "WOW!  May already?!?"

Been actually making cards, believe it or not along with working on my dad's scrapbook!

A few cute cards I made recently:
 This one is for the friend I've known the longest (30 years):


This one is for a friend I've known for almost 20 years:

I've also been feeling a little down and depressed lately.  Hoping that will all change.  Wondering if I should go to the doctor and ask for anti-depressants, seriously.  That's how much I feel like it's affecting my outlook and self image/self worth.  I always think if I just have enough "crafty paper time", that is all the therapy I need.  It doesn't feel like there will ever be enough these days!  Part of it is hormonal and a wise friend told me once "I never make important decisions if I'm PMSing."

Anyway, have a lovely weekend.  Will post some more cards and other fun stuff on here later this weekend.



No comments: