Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Happy Tuesday blog reader(s).  I'm sure there has to be one of you out there.  Not sure if I should use the plural in that first sentence.

Today I sent a fun handmade card to my best friend of 31 years (the kind of friend you don't see for years and it's like NO time has passed!)!  I will post a pic after she gets it.  It was super fun to make.  My LOVE for the craft of making my cards has returned.

I'm now working on a scrapbook that my dad requested.  It is from a fun trip I took to Florida about 3 years ago!  It is fun to go back and look that photos and remember what a memorable trip that was.
This is a pic of Clearwater beach, which is clearly a HOT spot for Spring Break (as that is when I flew out to Tampa, I'm sure.  My dad and I walked up this beach and back along the water.  GREAT people watching.... for sure!


Suppose I'll share some fun cards from the past.  That is really something I'm discovering that I enjoy!










No comments: