Thursday, March 14, 2013

Kleenex....

Clearly I need a box of Kleenex while watching "Long Way Down".... I just ran out of Kleenex last night.... grr.... now it's on my list.

I took this awesome picture of the city last week.  Just looking at my pics again.... some of them are pretty rad.  :)  Portland is gorgeous if you haven't ever been here...


Of course, I've been making cards as well.... here are a few of the latest... and more to come...




 The giver of this one said her husband (the recipient) is going to squeal like a girl.  That makes me happy.... I like my customers satisfied!

I stopped myself from buying velvety shamrocks while I was at the craft store... then I came home, remembered I have green velvety paper and a shamrock on my slice design card.  :)  Happiness is using my stuff & not getting more... right?!?

No comments: