Thursday, March 14, 2013

One week countdown....

...to the Scrapbook Convention!  Yay!

I have to get my place ready for guests because Melinda will be here next weekend to attend classes and buy stuff with me!

I'm excited.  Yes, my life is boring.

I have been making cards and this is my latest.  It is rad.... I would love to receive it, so I hope she likes it!!  It was fun to make!


This was fun...  the girl who it is for likes neon colors and traveling. I stamped the background repetitively with a world stamp (versamark ink) and then I stamped the same world stamp onto the globe.  It fit just perfectly and I did it in hot pink ink for a subtle effect.  I used an older Hambly rubon and some blue striped washi tape. Luggage tag, globe & camera cut with my Slice machine.  I love that thing!


This was really fun to make... I guess they all are... The recipient lives in China and likes traveling. I used the same world stamp as on the card above and punched it out with a circle punch.  Anytime I can use multiple pattern papers is impressive. A few brads and stitches wrapped it up nicely. Very pleased with the final result. 

I am still watching Long Way Down and can't recommend it enough!

No comments: